Once the overclocking bug bites, there are two paths most take. The first path is for those who like the speed boost overclocking offers, but still look for longevity in their investment. On the opposite end of the spectrum, there are some of us that should likely be involved with some sort of meetings or rehab to council us out of our addiction for speed and every last megahertz we can get from our components. Taking that even a step further, there are those of us who constantly swap out components, like various sets of memory for the best SuperPi or WPrime bench results, or for collecting medals on HWBot. I know when I used to do all of these things, most cases just don't allow the ease of access that an open air configuration can offer, if done correctly.
At CES I remember seeing images of Lian Li's large Spider PC-T1 which received a lot of raves in reviews and editorials at the time. The one thing that stood out to me, was while the concept was very sound and offered great ease of access, it had a huge footprint, and wouldn't work on a desktop too easily. Ever resourceful, Lian Li Has now delivered a table top version with a much smaller footprint and much more portability and access. Call me lazy, but I would much rather have the unit on the table right next to me during benching sessions, than over next to my desk on the floor.
Today we get to put the PITSTOP PC-T60 through a few laps and see how well she performs. The T60 fits m-ATX and ATX motherboards, but they do offer a PC-T7 for mini ITX users. Both test benches come in three color choices as well. Exposed brushed aluminum (silver), anodized black, or anodized red, so you can match the chassis with the components, still giving your racer a unified look. Lian Li sent us the black anodized version for testing, so let's get the crew over the wall and get in a few laps!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PITSTOP T60 Test Bench]
- Page 5 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product - Continued]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Alcatel announces three mid-range smartphones
- Xiaomi introduces Matte Black Mi Max 2
- Qualcomm launches new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- AMD's Ryzen Pro Processor Lineup Revealed
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus