Sony VAIO VPCZ125GX
The good news is that the screen on this notebook is not as glossy as some other notebooks I have tested, so you get less glare than you might expect. It's hard to see in this picture, but the front edge of the machine has the headphone and mic ports, wireless on/off switch, and the memory card reader.
The Sony VAIO VPCZ125GX is offered in black or silver. My test unit was a matte black finish that hides fingerprints and smudges well.
The Sony VAIO VPCZ125GX has a lot of space between the keys. Sony could have made the keys considerably larger, but the right shift key is the right size. You can also see the fingerprint reader between the track pad keys and the control for the power sipping Hybrid Graphics System.
The left side of the machine has the power adapter port in the hinge area, a cooling grate, Kensington lock port, Ethernet port, HDMI out, a pair of USB ports and the expansion card slot.
The right side of the machine has the power button in the hinge area, VGA output, USB port and the optical drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Sony VAIO VPCZ125GX]
- Page 3 [Performance - A/V Encoding, Battery Life and Boot Time]
- Page 4 [Performance - PCMark Vantage, CINEBENCH and Super Pi]
- Page 5 [Hands On Use and Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- KFC's new meal box charges your smartphone with its built-in battery
- Join the 'Gods of Egypt' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway!
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines