Arctic Silver is undoubtedly one of the best, if not best, thermal compounds for small contact areas. Arctic Silver is a thermal compound made of pure micronized silver, better known as thermal paste that is applied to processor core where heatsinks are put in place to dissipate heat from the chip through the heatsink. Many months ago now, the original Arctic Silver was designed and released for small contact areas such as FC-PGA Intel Pentium III and Socket-A AMD Athlon cores that are produced on a micron size of 0.18 and below; these are classified as "small contact areas".
Arctic Silver has gained wide recognition as the best thermal compound engineer in the world; their flagship product (which we reviewed back in September 2000) is used as a benchmark to compare other thermal compounds. Why stop there? The company Arctic Silver has realized the potential for capturing added market share by introducing Arctic Silver II, which is essentially Arctic Silver with an optimized formula for large contact areas but also with "support" for small contact areas making it a very diverse product now catering for every tech savvy user.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes