Arctic Silver is undoubtedly one of the best, if not best, thermal compounds for small contact areas. Arctic Silver is a thermal compound made of pure micronized silver, better known as thermal paste that is applied to processor core where heatsinks are put in place to dissipate heat from the chip through the heatsink. Many months ago now, the original Arctic Silver was designed and released for small contact areas such as FC-PGA Intel Pentium III and Socket-A AMD Athlon cores that are produced on a micron size of 0.18 and below; these are classified as "small contact areas".
Arctic Silver has gained wide recognition as the best thermal compound engineer in the world; their flagship product (which we reviewed back in September 2000) is used as a benchmark to compare other thermal compounds. Why stop there? The company Arctic Silver has realized the potential for capturing added market share by introducing Arctic Silver II, which is essentially Arctic Silver with an optimized formula for large contact areas but also with "support" for small contact areas making it a very diverse product now catering for every tech savvy user.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo wants best third party games on Switch
- 'xXx 4' is a go, with Vin Diesel to return
- Major flaw found in Intel CPUs and HT, needs BIOS fix
- Apple talks about designing the touchscreen for iPhone
- Facebook pays up to $3 million per ep for original shows
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller