A natural brown box with a silkscreen over it helps to save everyone money. Here Cooler Master shows the chassis under their logo. The right side has a close up look at the mesh used in the build surrounded by wavy lines and arrows that I assume represent air flow.
This side holds just an image of the 912 (sorry but UPS covered it), and in many languages at the bottom, that this is a computer case.
The back of the box has eight of the main features found inside the HAF 912. At the bottom it shows the configurations of the removable drive assembly and the room it affords when left out, and that this chassis is in fact water cooling friendly.
The specifications are found on the last side panel. Under the specs, Cooler master has an area to mark if this includes a passive or active cooled power supply at varying wattages, and there is also a check box for a windowed version.
As with most cases, Cooler Master goes with Styrofoam caps to center and protect the chassis from any accidental drops, while smaller abrasions are kept at bay by the plastic liner surrounding the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Red Dead 2 delay won't interrupt future Rockstar games
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017