A natural brown box with a silkscreen over it helps to save everyone money. Here Cooler Master shows the chassis under their logo. The right side has a close up look at the mesh used in the build surrounded by wavy lines and arrows that I assume represent air flow.
This side holds just an image of the 912 (sorry but UPS covered it), and in many languages at the bottom, that this is a computer case.
The back of the box has eight of the main features found inside the HAF 912. At the bottom it shows the configurations of the removable drive assembly and the room it affords when left out, and that this chassis is in fact water cooling friendly.
The specifications are found on the last side panel. Under the specs, Cooler master has an area to mark if this includes a passive or active cooled power supply at varying wattages, and there is also a check box for a windowed version.
As with most cases, Cooler Master goes with Styrofoam caps to center and protect the chassis from any accidental drops, while smaller abrasions are kept at bay by the plastic liner surrounding the chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch retail packaging wastes so much space
- Mass Effect: Andromeda's combat looks amazingly fun
- Top 15 Presidents Day Kaby Lake laptop deals for 2017
- AMD Ryzen CPUs spotted in the flesh, retail boxes too
- LG officially announces the G6 camera specs
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league