The front of the packaging is all black and lets you know two important things. This is the BitFenix case you are looking for, as displayed by the large logo. If you were still slightly confused, the large word Colossus is all you need to look for.
BitFenix even goes that extra little bit in the packaging. I know it isn't a big deal to put angles on the corner of the package, but as far as I know this is the only one; making for an obvious stand out when you see all the boxes stacked next to each other at Fry's. This panel shows an attractive view of the Colossus above the specifications list.
The back is where BitFenix showcases the finer features of the chassis. The lockable storage and controls included, the cable management, external cable management and the air flow of the chassis.
The last side is relatively plain, but even if they get stacked like this on the shelf, the large, red BitFenix logo will show you the way to the right choice in cases.
High density foam on the top and bottom of the Colossus secure it during transit. There is the typical plastic liner underneath to keep minor abrasions off the side panels and lighting tracks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications