The front of the packaging is all black and lets you know two important things. This is the BitFenix case you are looking for, as displayed by the large logo. If you were still slightly confused, the large word Colossus is all you need to look for.
BitFenix even goes that extra little bit in the packaging. I know it isn't a big deal to put angles on the corner of the package, but as far as I know this is the only one; making for an obvious stand out when you see all the boxes stacked next to each other at Fry's. This panel shows an attractive view of the Colossus above the specifications list.
The back is where BitFenix showcases the finer features of the chassis. The lockable storage and controls included, the cable management, external cable management and the air flow of the chassis.
The last side is relatively plain, but even if they get stacked like this on the shelf, the large, red BitFenix logo will show you the way to the right choice in cases.
High density foam on the top and bottom of the Colossus secure it during transit. There is the typical plastic liner underneath to keep minor abrasions off the side panels and lighting tracks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis