Accessories and Documentation
This half of the paper work contains a quick start guide, but these instructions are not socket specific. Then there is the bright red, "do not return to the store" insert for those who buy at the box stores. Lastly, there is a little fold out pamphlet for other Corsair Products.
Also included are the socket specific instructions sheets. For each type of socket there are specific instructions to follow. Once you get everything prepped for an install, refer to the correct one of these to finish of the installation.
Corsair is kind enough to include not only the "Y" adapter to power both fans from one connecting point; they also throw in a couple of jumpers with a resistor in line. If you want to step down the noise and aren't worried about the slight change in performance, add these in line to accomplish that.
In the hardware you will find both a mounting ring and back plate for Intel on the left, and AMD on the right. In a couple of bags you will find the plastic inserts for the top ring, a pair of foam spacers for the base plate, and the mounting screws to keep the cooler mounted to the motherboard. In the larger bag you will find eight screws and washers for fan mounting.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple ordered to pay €13bn in back taxes to Ireland
- Final Fantasy 15 barely hits 30FPS on consoles
- Nintendo NX may have split D-pad and share button
- GeForce 372.70 driver prepares you for Battlefield 1
- Samsung's 14nm Exynos mobile SoC boosts CPU power by 70%
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Asrock z170 gaming k4/d3 and the f-stream tuning program
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules