The Hydro Series H70 comes shipped in an all-black box which Corsair has filled with all kinds of valuable information. On the front there is a close look at the new, smaller head unit installed next to some of their Dominator memory. At the bottom is a smaller image of the whole unit next to a socket compatibility list.
Taking the image from the front, Corsair re-used it to place on this side.
The bottom of the box contains a contents list, in house testing results, and a brief mission statement about the H70 in various languages.
In the same six languages, Corsair provides the specifications on this side panel.
The back contains three key features for the H70. These are the low profile pump, extra thick radiator, and dual 120mm fans.
When the top of the box is first opened you see the entire stack of included paperwork sitting on top of a layer of dense foam padding. Not only does it keep the paper work easy to grab, and separated from the cooler itself, but it provides damage protection to the open side of the inner packaging, too.
After removing all the paper work and the foam, I then pulled out the inner packaging. This is a form fitted set of compartments made from a thick, almost cardboard type of package. It keeps the hardware away from the H70 during shipping and allowed for a flawless delivery in my case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung and NBC partner up to deliver 85 hours of Rio Olympics in VR
- Quake Champions is PC only for 'no limitations' 120Hz arena chaos
- Galaxy S7, S7 Edge unlocked, bloatware-free versions launch today
- Existing BioShock owners will get free remastered versions on PC
- Maximize your online experience with VPN Forever
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- GIGABYTE X99-Designare EX (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Synology DS916 Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- AMD Radeon RX 480 Video Card Review - Starting a Rebellion From $199
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card
- MSI readies B150M Mortar Arctic & B150M Bazooka Plus motherboards