The Hydro Series H70 comes shipped in an all-black box which Corsair has filled with all kinds of valuable information. On the front there is a close look at the new, smaller head unit installed next to some of their Dominator memory. At the bottom is a smaller image of the whole unit next to a socket compatibility list.
Taking the image from the front, Corsair re-used it to place on this side.
The bottom of the box contains a contents list, in house testing results, and a brief mission statement about the H70 in various languages.
In the same six languages, Corsair provides the specifications on this side panel.
The back contains three key features for the H70. These are the low profile pump, extra thick radiator, and dual 120mm fans.
When the top of the box is first opened you see the entire stack of included paperwork sitting on top of a layer of dense foam padding. Not only does it keep the paper work easy to grab, and separated from the cooler itself, but it provides damage protection to the open side of the inner packaging, too.
After removing all the paper work and the foam, I then pulled out the inner packaging. This is a form fitted set of compartments made from a thick, almost cardboard type of package. It keeps the hardware away from the H70 during shipping and allowed for a flawless delivery in my case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Corsair Hydro Series H70 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple hits record sales with their Apple Watch
- Uber is opening an advanced AI lab
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand