Real-World System Productivity
Sysmark2002 incorporates the following Internet Content Creation and Office Productivity applications:
Office Productivity: Microsoft Word 2002, Microsoft Excel 2002, Microsoft PowerPoint 2002, Microsoft Outlook 2002, Microsoft Access 2002, Netscape Communicator 6.0, Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred v.5, WinZip 8.0, and McAfee Virus Scan 5.13.
Internet Content Creation: Adobe Photoshop 6.01, Adobe Premiere 6.0, Microsoft Windows Media Encoder 7.1, Macromedia Dreamweaver 4, and Macromedia Flash 5.
Higher memory clocks gives the 9EJL1 a much greater advantage over the competition in the business section but mostly in the 3D Rendering abilities does it show.
Business Winstone tests your computer's word processing, spreadsheet and presentation application ability using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Both Content Creation and Business Winstone 2001 give you great examples of real-world performance.
Content Creation tests your computer's ability to create and manipulate images, webpages etc using real world programs such as Photoshop and Dreamweaver, then gives you an overall score
Business applications in Winstone don't benefit from the extra memory bandwidth. A different story is present with the high quality graphics rich Content Creation that takes more out of the system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications