Accessories and Documentation
Standing up in the back is the universal back plate and it is clearly marked as to which holes are for each socket type. There are two additional pieces to be used with an AMD set up with four screws, washers and thumbscrews for mounting.
The rest of the mounting hardware is here in the front. Eight more washers, thin thumbscrews, and tensioning thumbscrews with springs for the top of four of the five included all thread screws. Along with all the mounting goodies, SilenX includes a fan controller, some double sided foam to mount it, some thermal grease, and eight fan mounts finish up the kit.
Since I have had experience with this cooler mounting before, I didn't need to use the booklet, but I did make sure to look it over. I found the instructions are well written with images to help point out what the text is explaining. As the box said, it should take you less than ten minutes to get the EFZ-120HA4 installed.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilenX iXtrema EFFIZIO EFZ-120HA4 Extreme Silent CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league