SilenX packages the EFZ-120HA4 in an all green box. The front has a cut out to allow a quick look at the fins and the top of the base. The package itself states not only that this cooler can operate under 18 dBA, but can hold its own on any system, overclocked or not.
The side mentions three key features that allow the EFZ-120HA4 to be able to do its job more efficiently. First there is the five, 8mm heat pipes that do make direct contact to the processor. The second is the design of the fan, and the third is its universal mounting that can be installed quickly and easily.
The back of the box is a bit more plain, but it does have all the logos for each processor type the EFZ-120HA4 can mount to.
On the last side, SilenX starts out with the message that the case you are using needs 155mm of clearance for the EFZ-120HA4 to fit. Below this you will find both the specifications chart, and a more defined list of acceptable processors this will mount to.
Popping the top on the box, you are immediately greeted by the hardware box. Simply put a finger in the hole and lift it out of your way to gain access to the cooler itself.
A plastic, snap together enclosure secures the EFZ-120HA4 during shipping. Both the fan and the cooler ride together in this packaging, but neither showed an ounce of abrasion or damage in this configuration.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilenX iXtrema EFFIZIO EFZ-120HA4 Extreme Silent CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC 'still having internal discussions' on next-gen Vive
- CON MAN game has arrived on Apple & Android devices
- Ubisoft culls four PC games due to lack of popularity
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice hits the Nintendo 3DS on Sept 27
- Lenovo's new Thinkpad X1 Yoga has a 1440p OLED display
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller