SilenX packages the EFZ-120HA4 in an all green box. The front has a cut out to allow a quick look at the fins and the top of the base. The package itself states not only that this cooler can operate under 18 dBA, but can hold its own on any system, overclocked or not.
The side mentions three key features that allow the EFZ-120HA4 to be able to do its job more efficiently. First there is the five, 8mm heat pipes that do make direct contact to the processor. The second is the design of the fan, and the third is its universal mounting that can be installed quickly and easily.
The back of the box is a bit more plain, but it does have all the logos for each processor type the EFZ-120HA4 can mount to.
On the last side, SilenX starts out with the message that the case you are using needs 155mm of clearance for the EFZ-120HA4 to fit. Below this you will find both the specifications chart, and a more defined list of acceptable processors this will mount to.
Popping the top on the box, you are immediately greeted by the hardware box. Simply put a finger in the hole and lift it out of your way to gain access to the cooler itself.
A plastic, snap together enclosure secures the EFZ-120HA4 during shipping. Both the fan and the cooler ride together in this packaging, but neither showed an ounce of abrasion or damage in this configuration.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The SilenX iXtrema EFFIZIO EFZ-120HA4 Extreme Silent CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Entrepreneur voices concerns robots could have on human workforce
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015