The setup of the AT3IONT-I Deluxe was very easy, as you might imagine. There is really not much to setup. You drop in the RAM, HDD and DVD and you are off and running. After the installation of the OS (we used Windows 7 x64 Ultimate) the drivers and utilities installation was pretty much the same as any ASUS motherboard. You drop the DVD in and the auto-run goes off and gives you the install-all option.
As the AT3IONT is a MiniMax Entertainment system, it includes ASUS' Home Theater Gate software. This is much like the Windows Media Center.
There are multiple options that allow you to configure the way Home Theater Gate operates. There is one thing that you cannot do; for some reason the software will not let you map to a network share. You have to already have the drive mapped before the software will see it.
ASUS has also included a security software called ASUS VideoSecurity (big shocker). However, before you get excited about it, this will not link up to any IP cameras you may already have. At least we could not get it to do so. It seems that it will only work if you have the cameras attached directly to the system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD reduces price on Radeon R9 Fury X, Fury and Nano - Fury X now $589
- Star Trek DS9 Blu-ray campaign warps into view
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family