The setup of the AT3IONT-I Deluxe was very easy, as you might imagine. There is really not much to setup. You drop in the RAM, HDD and DVD and you are off and running. After the installation of the OS (we used Windows 7 x64 Ultimate) the drivers and utilities installation was pretty much the same as any ASUS motherboard. You drop the DVD in and the auto-run goes off and gives you the install-all option.
As the AT3IONT is a MiniMax Entertainment system, it includes ASUS' Home Theater Gate software. This is much like the Windows Media Center.
There are multiple options that allow you to configure the way Home Theater Gate operates. There is one thing that you cannot do; for some reason the software will not let you map to a network share. You have to already have the drive mapped before the software will see it.
ASUS has also included a security software called ASUS VideoSecurity (big shocker). However, before you get excited about it, this will not link up to any IP cameras you may already have. At least we could not get it to do so. It seems that it will only work if you have the cameras attached directly to the system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched