Specifications, Pricing and Availability
All Puget Systems computers are available at http://www.pugetsystems.com. Build the system to your preferred specification using the online configurator. A Puget tech will then review your order, notify you of any potential hardware conflicts, or suggest any changes to give you an optimal computing experience.
Once your order is placed, you can log in to your account where you get detailed information regarding how far along your system is in the build process. Your technician/builder checks off each step in the build process as it happens and this info is updated in real-time on your account page. Your system undergoes two separate phases of testing before final quality control, and the relevant benchmarks appear on your account page as well.
We were very impressed with Puget's build-status update feature. It's one of the most thorough accountings of the build process we've ever seen and it's quite nice to always know what's going on with your machine. Most importantly, Puget's thorough testing and benchmarking before it leaves the shop help ensure you'll have a trouble-free experience once it arrives at your doorstep.
As configured, the Puget Serenity goes for $2814.42 USD as of August 2010.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen CPU combo with Corsair AIO cooler on Amazon
- Samsung's Galaxy S8+ sports huge 6.2-inch display
- Samsung's new Exynos 9 chip: 4K 120FPS camera tech
- The latest photos and details on AMD Radeon Vega
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood