The Build and Finished Product
Everything went together great. The tool-less locks on the optical drive are very secure with no real need to use screws even if this case is going to travel. Once the drive is in and the bay cover is unscrewed and removed, simply snap the front bezel back in place.
With a modular power supply the installation is kept very tidy. I know there isn't a window to view all the handy work, but with such limited air flow in the case, it is much better to keep it as open as possible.
The second attempt is always easier, and you tend to find where you made mistakes. The rear of the motherboard tray is much tidier this time. I made good use of the supplied tie downs and tried to test the back panel by grouping all the wires together. I lost that battle. Even with the large grouping of wires here, the panel slid right in place without a struggle.
Powered up, the Nightfall takes on the glow of blue LEDs. The black face with bold accents looks even more appealing to me with the subtle glow from the intake fan and the power indicator light.
Stepping back to get this image, I am looking it over and collecting my thoughts for the conclusion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 4 [Inside The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Choose a side in our 'Captain America' Blu-ray giveaway
- UK retailer offers HTC Vive headset on monthly payments
- PS4 Slim supports 5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Rovio developing 'Angry Birds Movie' sequel
- KFC denies leak of 11 secret herbs and spices recipe
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop