The Build and Finished Product
Everything went together great. The tool-less locks on the optical drive are very secure with no real need to use screws even if this case is going to travel. Once the drive is in and the bay cover is unscrewed and removed, simply snap the front bezel back in place.
With a modular power supply the installation is kept very tidy. I know there isn't a window to view all the handy work, but with such limited air flow in the case, it is much better to keep it as open as possible.
The second attempt is always easier, and you tend to find where you made mistakes. The rear of the motherboard tray is much tidier this time. I made good use of the supplied tie downs and tried to test the back panel by grouping all the wires together. I lost that battle. Even with the large grouping of wires here, the panel slid right in place without a struggle.
Powered up, the Nightfall takes on the glow of blue LEDs. The black face with bold accents looks even more appealing to me with the subtle glow from the intake fan and the power indicator light.
Stepping back to get this image, I am looking it over and collecting my thoughts for the conclusion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 4 [Inside The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft goes on tour with HoloLens AR demos
- Just Mobile launches 'self-healing' iPhone cases
- BlackBerry could exit phone business if the Priv crashes
- Surface Book has dual-GPU setup with custom 1GB GDDR5 Maxwell GPU
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points