Sharkoon proves that simple can work. The plain white box with black lettering and image of the chassis is enough to convey what is inside this box.
Under the large black stripe across the top of the box there are four sections of the features list in different languages.
The back of the packaging mirrors the front. With the side panels spelling out the features, there is no need to get graphic about it if it can save us buyers a couple of extra dollars.
The opposing side panel continues the same list of features, but this time there in five other languages.
Styrofoam protects the top, bottom and the front of the Nightfall during shipping. The Aluminum face has a blue plastic cover. On top of that is the plastic inner liner with extra foam over that to ensure a safe and damage free Nightfall.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 4 [Inside The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Choose a side in our 'Captain America' Blu-ray giveaway
- UK retailer offers HTC Vive headset on monthly payments
- PS4 Slim supports 5GHz 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Rovio developing 'Angry Birds Movie' sequel
- KFC denies leak of 11 secret herbs and spices recipe
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 not posting - error 69, 72, ......
- Memory Slot Issue - Fatal1ty Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac
- Asrock EP2C602-4L/D16 memory question?
- were is the 1394 label
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- HyperX introduces new ALLOY gaming keyboard
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop