Sharkoon proves that simple can work. The plain white box with black lettering and image of the chassis is enough to convey what is inside this box.
Under the large black stripe across the top of the box there are four sections of the features list in different languages.
The back of the packaging mirrors the front. With the side panels spelling out the features, there is no need to get graphic about it if it can save us buyers a couple of extra dollars.
The opposing side panel continues the same list of features, but this time there in five other languages.
Styrofoam protects the top, bottom and the front of the Nightfall during shipping. The Aluminum face has a blue plastic cover. On top of that is the plastic inner liner with extra foam over that to ensure a safe and damage free Nightfall.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 4 [Inside The Sharkoon Nightfall Mid Tower Case]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Score this award-winning Bluetooth speaker for 50% off
- Blizzard talk rewards in World of Warcraft patch: 7.1
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards