Here you can see the big 23-inch touchscreen and the pair of USB ports on the left side of the Acer AZ5700-U2112 along with the wireless mouse and keyboard.
The front of the Acer AZ5700-U2112 is silver and the black line you see is actually recessed, not just a line. What you can't see on this picture is that the top right corner of the AIO has the power button.
The back of the Acer AZ5700-U2112 is very nice looking. In fact, the backside is so nice looking it's a shame to hide it. All of the connectivity is on the rear of the machine with four USB ports, Ethernet, power, HDMI output, coax input, eSATA, and a plug for an IR blaster.
The right side of the Acer AZ5700-U2112 is where you find the slot loading optical drive, the memory card reader, and front ports for mic and headphones.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance