The Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - Continued
The second included fan does match the one already installed. Both fans have 3-pin connections and inline fan controllers. Keep this in mind, Thermaltake doesn't send a fan adapter, so you will need adapters or two free motherboard headers.
Just in case you wanted to Google the specifications for the fans, or if you are looking to see if the fans are available by themselves, here is the model number to look for.
Once you get the second fan mounted, you can see the cooler gains a bit of girth. If memory issues aren't the issue for mounting this cooler on your motherboard, take a look at the exhaust fan clearance. With both fans in place the Frio is a wide cooler to install.
With all the plastic and fans out of the way, we can see the inner workings a lot better. I mentioned that the fins were set on an angle, but what becomes apparent here is that each individual fin is also bent slightly. That is a bend running between the Tt logos.
With the shrouds removed you can see how the fins are bent on the sides. This helps support the fin above it as well as closing it off to the fans flow.
There are so many angles and bends going on to either increase air flow or offset the fans for the correct spacing, I just had to show this image as it accentuated all those angles well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [The Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [The Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - Continued]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple to make the iPhone 8 thinner by using an AMOLED display
- AMD's Radeon RX 480 drawing too much power over the PCIe slot
- Diablo 4 is almost assuredly in the works
- Google's US-Japan 'FASTER Cable System' online, with 60Tbps bandwidth
- GeForce Experience beta features new interface, ShadowPlay upgrades
- asrock pro3 issues
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card