Nexus has this thing set up for an array of huge setups. Attached to the brick are five cables. 20+4 pin motherboard cable, 4+4, 8 pin PCIe and two 6+2 PCIe. In the pouch is one power cord, four 6+2 PCIe, three sata cables with three plugs, each totaling 9 sata, two molex cables with three molex and one floppy totalling 6 molex and 2 floppy and finally, one cable with 4 molex.
Again, a huge array of setups are possible here. The great thing about this modular setup is that you don't need an excessive amount of force to remove a cable once it has been set in place. The pieces fit together well with a solid click. The wrapping around each cable is also of noteworthy quality, with a pattern that doesn't end up being too garish.
A Look Inside
The rail distribution is as follows.
The 24-pin ATX, PCIe 2x 6+2 pin and 6 SATA/4 molex are on 12v1. 12v2 feature the CPU 4+4, 8 pin 2x 6+2 PCIe as well as 4 MOLEX/3SATA. And finally 12v3 and 12v4 both have the remainder of PCIe 6+2 covered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- World of Tanks update 9,14 is gonna be big, plenty of bang to it
- Amazon's new games engine is powerful, flexible, and totally free
- The Division's open beta launches next week, coming first to Xbox One
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 patch live on the PS4, Xbone and PC tomorrow
- H1Z1 splits into two games, neither of them are free-to-play
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance