Nexus has this thing set up for an array of huge setups. Attached to the brick are five cables. 20+4 pin motherboard cable, 4+4, 8 pin PCIe and two 6+2 PCIe. In the pouch is one power cord, four 6+2 PCIe, three sata cables with three plugs, each totaling 9 sata, two molex cables with three molex and one floppy totalling 6 molex and 2 floppy and finally, one cable with 4 molex.
Again, a huge array of setups are possible here. The great thing about this modular setup is that you don't need an excessive amount of force to remove a cable once it has been set in place. The pieces fit together well with a solid click. The wrapping around each cable is also of noteworthy quality, with a pattern that doesn't end up being too garish.
A Look Inside
The rail distribution is as follows.
The 24-pin ATX, PCIe 2x 6+2 pin and 6 SATA/4 molex are on 12v1. 12v2 feature the CPU 4+4, 8 pin 2x 6+2 PCIe as well as 4 MOLEX/3SATA. And finally 12v3 and 12v4 both have the remainder of PCIe 6+2 covered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20