Since I received a early review sample kit, the manual included is not the one that will be in the retail kit. You can find the retail instruction manual online here.
Below you will find pictures of the installation provided to us by Ahanix.
Cutting the tubes
You need to cut the tubing into four pieces. Make sure that you cut the right amount of tubing since it differs from the case to case as well as the position of each of the parts.
Setting up the reservoir
You need to cut about 4 cm of tubing and attach the top of the water pump to the top casing of the water tank. After you have done that, you run the power cable through the marked hole on the top of the casing and clamp it down.
Then you will need to put the pump into the water tank and close the top casing with 4 screws included.
Installing the radiator
The first step to installing the radiator is installing the 80 mm fan included on the back of the radiator. This is done with 4 screws included with this kit.
Now you need to mount the radiator to the back of the case with 4 screws. The screws included are a bit big but they really keep the radiator in place.
Installing the CPU Jacket
Above you can see the installation for a p4 setup. It is quite simple. First you place the block on top of your cpu. Following that you mount the p4 adapter on it. Finally you use the clip included with your stock HSF to secure it in place.
It would have been nice for Ahanix to include one of these clips since not everyone still has there p4 stock cooler lying around.
Finally we needed to make sure there isn't any leak in our setup. We ran tests for about 24 hours. Once we saw there were no leaks, we clamped it on our CPU and started testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 4 [What's Included In-Depth]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 5 [Installation]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 6 [Test System and Benchmarks]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ashley Madison CEO stepping down after devastating data breach
- Final Fantasy 15 almost had VR support
- VR will slowly trickle to mainstream market, says Oculus founder
- Samsung offers iPhone users $200 if they switch to a new Galaxy phone
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20