Since I received a early review sample kit, the manual included is not the one that will be in the retail kit. You can find the retail instruction manual online here.
Below you will find pictures of the installation provided to us by Ahanix.
Cutting the tubes
You need to cut the tubing into four pieces. Make sure that you cut the right amount of tubing since it differs from the case to case as well as the position of each of the parts.
Setting up the reservoir
You need to cut about 4 cm of tubing and attach the top of the water pump to the top casing of the water tank. After you have done that, you run the power cable through the marked hole on the top of the casing and clamp it down.
Then you will need to put the pump into the water tank and close the top casing with 4 screws included.
Installing the radiator
The first step to installing the radiator is installing the 80 mm fan included on the back of the radiator. This is done with 4 screws included with this kit.
Now you need to mount the radiator to the back of the case with 4 screws. The screws included are a bit big but they really keep the radiator in place.
Installing the CPU Jacket
Above you can see the installation for a p4 setup. It is quite simple. First you place the block on top of your cpu. Following that you mount the p4 adapter on it. Finally you use the clip included with your stock HSF to secure it in place.
It would have been nice for Ahanix to include one of these clips since not everyone still has there p4 stock cooler lying around.
Finally we needed to make sure there isn't any leak in our setup. We ran tests for about 24 hours. Once we saw there were no leaks, we clamped it on our CPU and started testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 4 [What's Included In-Depth]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 5 [Installation]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 6 [Test System and Benchmarks]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- CRYENGINE environments look better than real life
- Quantum Break to receive Xbox One X enhancements
- Xbox One X trade-in offer revealed
- PlayerUnknown: we want PC version of PUBG on Xbox
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect