What's Included In-Depth
Above is a overall layout of everything included in this package.
The tubing included in this package is quite thick. They have included enough tubing for even more then what's needed for a full tower case. The color of the tubing is blue. This is a good thing for all of you with those windows and cathodes.
The water pump is the heart of the water cooling system. This device keeps water circulating through the system. On your left, you can see the specifications of the water pump. It pumps about 150 gal/hour. (600L/hour)
The Water Reservoir
The Water Reservoir contains both the water and the water pump. The water pump pumps the water from inside the tank out the holes on the top of this reservoir. The water tank is well built. It features a very thick acrylic cover.
The Radiator & Fan
The radiator is used to cool the hot water flowing out from the cpu jacket. It is made up of 100% aluminum. The water passes through the fins and the fan cools them with air circulation. On your right you see the 80 mm fan included with this kit that will cool the radiator.
CPU Jacket/P4 Adapter
On the bottom right you see what will sit on top of your cpu. The cold water from the radiator comes in through the entry point and the hot water comes out the other side. This block is 95% Al, 5% Cu Alloy. The adaptor on the top left is what you would use if you are installing this on a Pentium 4 processor. Unfortunately, you will need to use a clip to secure this adaptor which comes with the retail HSF. For those who bought their cpu OEM or got rid of there old stock HSF, they will need to go and purchase a stock cooler just to be able to use this kit with there Pentium 4.
Cables & Clips
Above you see what we are describing it as cables and clips. Starting from the left, you have your clamps to securely tighten the tubing to the iceberg system. Beside that you have all the screws necessary to mount this system to your case. To the right of that you have your AMD clip. And finally on the far right you have a power connector.
Let's get this thing installed now.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 4 [What's Included In-Depth]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 5 [Installation]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 6 [Test System and Benchmarks]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD