The box cover is a very simple but nice design. In the middle you will find the name of the kit followed by the key features which is towards the bottom. (Silent Operation, Maximum Cooling, Quick Installation and Socket 370/462/478 Compatible) This is just a jacket which you will remove to access the box.
The back of the box basically covers the three main components of the kit in detail. These components are the CPU jacket, the radiator and of course the water pump. Above that, the features and contents of what is included in the box are covered.
Once removing the jacket, you see a different name for the kit as well as a different manufacturer. 3r systems are in fact owned and ran by Ahanix Corp - The reason why it is different then the jacket is because I received an early production sample for testing. The retail box shipped to customers will be revised.
The first thing you discover after opening the box is a manual. We were told my Ahanix that this manual will not be shipped with the retail version, it will be replaced by a much more fluent and easy to follow manual. You can find this manual here.
The bottom layer is where you will find everything you need to install this water cooling kit. In the next few paragraphs, we will go over everything that is included in the package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 4 [What's Included In-Depth]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 5 [Installation]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 6 [Test System and Benchmarks]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD