The box cover is a very simple but nice design. In the middle you will find the name of the kit followed by the key features which is towards the bottom. (Silent Operation, Maximum Cooling, Quick Installation and Socket 370/462/478 Compatible) This is just a jacket which you will remove to access the box.
The back of the box basically covers the three main components of the kit in detail. These components are the CPU jacket, the radiator and of course the water pump. Above that, the features and contents of what is included in the box are covered.
Once removing the jacket, you see a different name for the kit as well as a different manufacturer. 3r systems are in fact owned and ran by Ahanix Corp - The reason why it is different then the jacket is because I received an early production sample for testing. The retail box shipped to customers will be revised.
The first thing you discover after opening the box is a manual. We were told my Ahanix that this manual will not be shipped with the retail version, it will be replaced by a much more fluent and easy to follow manual. You can find this manual here.
The bottom layer is where you will find everything you need to install this water cooling kit. In the next few paragraphs, we will go over everything that is included in the package.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 4 [What's Included In-Depth]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 5 [Installation]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 6 [Test System and Benchmarks]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league