Enthusiasts have always tried to cool their system as much as possible. But cooling usually came with a cost; it was hard to maintain a quiet system while keeping your system extremely cool.
Air cooling was the way from the moment cpu's starting generating a lot of heat. Enthusiasts kept adding better heat sinks, better fans etc. Now could we have great cooling with low noise, or no noise? Yes we can, with water cooling.
Over the years, companies have tried to meet this goal, to give their customers the best water cooling setup while keeping a low noise level. Ahanix seems to have found the solution in the Ice Berg 1 cooler.
Today we will test out this water cooling kit provided to us by the folks over at http://www.exoticpc.com in my first ever review here at TweakTown. Let's move on to the specifications!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 4 [What's Included In-Depth]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 5 [Installation]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 6 [Test System and Benchmarks]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- FBI says companies lost $1.2B due to email scams since October 2013
- Qualcomm's next chip will use machine learning to detect malware
- Intel teases 100TB or larger SSDs for 2020
- Battlefield 4 'Summer update' arrives on September 1
- Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet reaches Australia, available right now
- Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3C USB 3.1 Type-C Flash Drive Review
- PC-Q01/PC-Q03 Sizing Questions
- USB 3.0 header availability for PC-C37?
- Clean install windows 10 after being an insider
- Corsair Hydro H110i GTX High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20