Enthusiasts have always tried to cool their system as much as possible. But cooling usually came with a cost; it was hard to maintain a quiet system while keeping your system extremely cool.
Air cooling was the way from the moment cpu's starting generating a lot of heat. Enthusiasts kept adding better heat sinks, better fans etc. Now could we have great cooling with low noise, or no noise? Yes we can, with water cooling.
Over the years, companies have tried to meet this goal, to give their customers the best water cooling setup while keeping a low noise level. Ahanix seems to have found the solution in the Ice Berg 1 cooler.
Today we will test out this water cooling kit provided to us by the folks over at http://www.exoticpc.com in my first ever review here at TweakTown. Let's move on to the specifications!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 4 [What's Included In-Depth]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 5 [Installation]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 6 [Test System and Benchmarks]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 leaked photos surface
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- 'Justice League' and 'Wonder Woman' teaser trailers revealed at SDCC
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard