Enthusiasts have always tried to cool their system as much as possible. But cooling usually came with a cost; it was hard to maintain a quiet system while keeping your system extremely cool.
Air cooling was the way from the moment cpu's starting generating a lot of heat. Enthusiasts kept adding better heat sinks, better fans etc. Now could we have great cooling with low noise, or no noise? Yes we can, with water cooling.
Over the years, companies have tried to meet this goal, to give their customers the best water cooling setup while keeping a low noise level. Ahanix seems to have found the solution in the Ice Berg 1 cooler.
Today we will test out this water cooling kit provided to us by the folks over at http://www.exoticpc.com in my first ever review here at TweakTown. Let's move on to the specifications!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 1 [Introduction]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 2 [Specifications]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 3 [Packaging]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 4 [What's Included In-Depth]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 5 [Installation]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 6 [Test System and Benchmarks]
- Ice Berg 1 - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- Intel next-gen Xeon: 59% faster, up to 6TB Optane RAM
- Facebook Live goes social with Live videos with friends
- OnePlus 5 will feature Snapdragon 835, confirms CEO
- Divinity Original Sin 2 launches this September
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017