All black packaging is a good way to go when you are using a white chassis to use for the product imaging. It also makes the Phantom enthusiast full tower case pop right off the background.
On the side you will find information on the case, the cooling, compatibility, and case specifications. Also notice on the bottom; NZXT does mark what color is included with a sticker in the appropriate circle.
The back of the packaging is full of images and features. The white version of the chassis is a great platform for showing off all of the tool-less features, cooling system, and wire management options.
The opposing smaller side matches the other side; just this time there is no Fed Ex label.
Going the extra step, the Phantom is secured in high density foam and has static clean covers on the front and top under the plastic bag it is wrapped in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System