All black packaging is a good way to go when you are using a white chassis to use for the product imaging. It also makes the Phantom enthusiast full tower case pop right off the background.
On the side you will find information on the case, the cooling, compatibility, and case specifications. Also notice on the bottom; NZXT does mark what color is included with a sticker in the appropriate circle.
The back of the packaging is full of images and features. The white version of the chassis is a great platform for showing off all of the tool-less features, cooling system, and wire management options.
The opposing smaller side matches the other side; just this time there is no Fed Ex label.
Going the extra step, the Phantom is secured in high density foam and has static clean covers on the front and top under the plastic bag it is wrapped in.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony pulling underhanded tricks to sell $70 games
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity