As you can imagine getting everything installed on the Z8NA-D6C was tricky. It was not exactly hard, but you did have to install things in the right order to avoid complications.
After all the hardware was hooked up we installed Windows 7 x64 Ultimate. This went very smoothly until we tried to install the drivers from the DVD. At this point all we saw were errors telling us that the installers did not support our OS.
Talk about frustrating; we ended up either using the drivers provided by Windows or grabbing a couple off of the Intel and ASUS websites. As we also mentioned, there was no audio codec included. During the setup of several of our regular tests we were given errors about this. We ended up having to use our PCI ASUS Xonar D2 to get around this small issue. Once we passed these two hurdles were we good to go.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club