Accessories and Documentation
I received my sample earlier than retail. Being a pre-production sample, I did not receive an owner's manual. With the Vantage this was not an issue at all. Even with no idea how to make it work when I opened it, once I plugged it in and powered it up, the buttons and LCD screen operated and functioned like I knew what I was doing already. One button will get you into a menu and the other will cycle through said menus. Even if you do the wrong thing, give the unit a couple of seconds to reset itself to the main screen then try it again; you can't break anything by pushing the wrong button at the wrong time.
In the two cut outs in the foam, you will find this hardware. There are the three Intel back plates: one for Socket LGA775, one for 1156, and another for 1366. All three plates have the 3M double-sided tape to hold the plate to the motherboard to ease installation. At the top are the two AMD mounting legs which use the stock back plate for securing the cooler. In the middle of all of this, there are the four screws included to mount the spacer plate to your chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now