Accessories and Documentation
I received my sample earlier than retail. Being a pre-production sample, I did not receive an owner's manual. With the Vantage this was not an issue at all. Even with no idea how to make it work when I opened it, once I plugged it in and powered it up, the buttons and LCD screen operated and functioned like I knew what I was doing already. One button will get you into a menu and the other will cycle through said menus. Even if you do the wrong thing, give the unit a couple of seconds to reset itself to the main screen then try it again; you can't break anything by pushing the wrong button at the wrong time.
In the two cut outs in the foam, you will find this hardware. There are the three Intel back plates: one for Socket LGA775, one for 1156, and another for 1366. All three plates have the 3M double-sided tape to hold the plate to the motherboard to ease installation. At the top are the two AMD mounting legs which use the stock back plate for securing the cooler. In the middle of all of this, there are the four screws included to mount the spacer plate to your chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood