The CoolIT Vantage A.L.C. CPU Cooler - Continued
When the Vantage receives power, it springs to life and presents you with some quality information. There is the CoolIT logo, the temp of the coolant, fan RPM, pump RPM, and the current cooler mode. With the two buttons to the left of the LCD we can start to manipulate the options.
Pressing the top button, as it is oriented, I get taken to the main menu. From here I can go into the settings and display options. There is also a bit from CoolIT in there, and at the bottom you can exit back to the main screen.
In the display menu we get the option to change colors, turn the pulse modulation of lighting on or off, and have the ability to spin the presented information so we can read it.
Obviously the default color set was blue, but I wanted to run through a few of them to show what the Vantage offers. Here is white, in actuality it's more of a baby blue or teal color.
Amber! While it is slightly yellowish, the green comes through from the LCD screen throwing the coloring off just a bit.
If LED lighting isn't your thing, but you still want all the valuable information presented, you can simply switch the LEDs off completely.
Once you get the Vantage ALC set just the way you like it and the info isn't so important anymore, you can opt to display the CoolIT logo on the cooler as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Charge ALL the Things With a 4-Port USB Hub
- Trying to prevent drones from dropping contraband into prisons is hard
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20