The CoolIT Vantage A.L.C. CPU Cooler - Continued
When the Vantage receives power, it springs to life and presents you with some quality information. There is the CoolIT logo, the temp of the coolant, fan RPM, pump RPM, and the current cooler mode. With the two buttons to the left of the LCD we can start to manipulate the options.
Pressing the top button, as it is oriented, I get taken to the main menu. From here I can go into the settings and display options. There is also a bit from CoolIT in there, and at the bottom you can exit back to the main screen.
In the display menu we get the option to change colors, turn the pulse modulation of lighting on or off, and have the ability to spin the presented information so we can read it.
Obviously the default color set was blue, but I wanted to run through a few of them to show what the Vantage offers. Here is white, in actuality it's more of a baby blue or teal color.
Amber! While it is slightly yellowish, the green comes through from the LCD screen throwing the coloring off just a bit.
If LED lighting isn't your thing, but you still want all the valuable information presented, you can simply switch the LEDs off completely.
Once you get the Vantage ALC set just the way you like it and the info isn't so important anymore, you can opt to display the CoolIT logo on the cooler as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5, Forza Horizon 3 first games with Microsoft DRM
- How to get 1TB of lifetime cloud storage for only $39
- NASA finds strong evidence of water plumes on Europa
- Another stupid human crashes Google's self-driving party
- Xbox One S now gets free game of choice from Microsoft
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now