The bold blue packaging will stand out against all the black or white boxes on the shelf. Not only that, but you can plainly see with a quick glance what you are getting inside the box.
Here CoolIT gets into detail. With windows and lines pointing to what is being discussed, six of the major features are shown and discussed in good detail.
The ends of the package are more basic.
On this side we again see the six features, a brief explanation, and to the right you will find the specifications list for the Vantage.
Just like the opposing end, this is plain as well. One thing you will find is all of the company information; just in case of the slight chance of an issue with your product or if you just want to go look at what they have to offer to add to your purchase.
Here we have a chart on the left showing the fan curve programmed for each of the three fan presets. On the right half you can see the Vantage ALC installed in a chassis so you have a really good idea of how it is supposed to look when operational.
Removing the cardboard outer box I ran into this Styrofoam encasement. On the outside there are holes used to ship the AMD mounting, the three Intel back plates, and four mounting screws. Inside this two piece package you will find the Vantage ALC.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Windows 10 changelog site launched
- Tales of Symphonia mod fixes stuttering, resolution issues
- ViewSonic's 4K FreeSync capable gaming monitor now available
- FCC filing confirms 3600mAh battery for Galaxy S7 Edge
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance