Back in March I was introduced to CoolIT when they sent me the ECO A.L.C. and from the jump, I was impressed. The cooler was an all-in-one water cooling solution that offers the end user maintenance-free operation of the unit minus any dusting of the radiator. The sealed unit is designed for the toughest environments, and is guaranteed to stay this way in your chassis for up to two years. I remember seeing the video of Geoff taking the ECO by the head unit and swinging the system around as hard as he can just to help show that this is a seriously solid cooler.
With CoolIT being relatively new to the aftermarket cooling game, there is always room for improvement. One thing CoolIT does more than a lot of other manufacturers I see day to day is getting involved at the lowest levels. On my end that means personal calls from the owner; consisting of some question and answer about my time with the coolers making sure all went well and there were no surprises. So far with both products I find them to be so intuitive it is really hard to mess up the install and usage. For those of you who don't have the luxury of getting a phone call from the owner, there is still a good chance you will soon run into a rep. from CoolIT if you post any complaints on forums. I saw it happen first hand and their representative was very informative and put members at ease. There are some others that do this as well, but in the realm of cases and cooling I don't see the effort that CoolIT shows to keep their customers happy and coming back for more.
Today, CoolIT sent me the Vantage A.L.C. to have a look at and strap up to the T.E.C.C. for a bit of torture. Without giving too much away, just think ECO, lights, LCD readout, and hidden options yet to be seen. I know, I know; who wants to buy a cooler with options you can't use right? With the Vantage, this isn't the case at all. The cooler is fully functional as is and a blast to play around with and see just what fits my mood for the day. The secret is in the software. Yes, I said software. CoolIT is planning a package called the Maestro. This is the software that will allow full control from the OS of both the Vantage A.L.C. and their new Omni GPU cooler. Since I don't have the software or the Omni yet, let's take a look at stage one of this three piece band: the CoolIT Vantage A.L.C.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to release iPhone 5se, iPad Air 3 on March 18
- AMD's new recruit teases the Radeon R9 Fury X2 dual-GPU card
- NVIDIA is testing four different Pascal GPUs right now
- Micron unveils its own 3D NAND technology, finally going vertical
- Conan Exiles alpha screenshots show a brutal and desolate world
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Кадастровая оценка от Мо
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives