Package and Contents
As you might imagine the box the H55N-USB arrived in was very small. Although I knew the board was going to be tiny, for some reason I still expected a much bigger box. It was very odd to see this miniature box with all of the same marketing information jammed onto the front and back of the box. It was almost comical
But if the outside of the box was funny, what was inside was certainly not. The H55N-USB3 fit snugly down inside the box. There was a layer of media on top and all of the peripheral connectivity pieces were underneath.
One thing I found funny was the included PATA cable, as there is no PATA port. There is really no need to have this cluttering up the box.
This warning label is to remind everyone that you have to have a Clarkdale based CPU to get use of the video out components of the board.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- Hands-on Meizu Pro 7 photo shows secondary display
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus