Testing the C1 Mobile
Given the simple nature of the C1 Mobile it should be easy for users to start getting results quickly. Provided some sun can of course be found, then it a simple case of using the provided built in hook at the top of the unit to allow it time to take in the sun's rays.
Now, depending on what exactly is going to be charged will obviously make a significant difference when it comes to the period of time needed to do the charging.
Periods of up to twelve hours can be expected when using the C1 Mobile, but again those times are going to vary depending on certain factors.
I think where the C1 Mobile will really prove its worth is when it comes to a matter of sheer convenience. There are not always guarantees of being able to receive power 100% of the time; especially during certain times of the year when certain weather conditions are faced like right here in Melbourne, Australia.
During testing I found that connectivity between my MP3 player and iPhone for charging was perfect without encountering any difficulties at all. Overall, a really handy and easy to use little device that should give no one any headaches and may even save a few.
(Below can be seen the two USB ports built into the C1 Mobile)
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Terminator 2' 3D cinema re-release set for Judgment Day
- Microsoft shipping HoloLens 2, directly into HoloLens 3
- Xbox boss: Microsoft is making new PC exclusive games
- Nintendo Switch retail packaging wastes so much space
- Mass Effect: Andromeda's combat looks amazingly fun
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league