Setup and Installation
The C1 Mobile from Arctic Cooling is really quite a simple device in practice and requires very little in the way of setup or installation. Once the unit has been taken from its plastic bubble, the remaining small bag of various adaptors can be seen.
Depending on what you're going to be using the C1 Mobile for will facilitate which of the small plugs gets the nod. The front of the package claims support for many different forms of devices ranging from iPods, iPhones, notebooks, and a wide range of mobile devices and PDAs.
I did not encounter any difficulties when it came to connecting my MP3 player and my iPhone, so it would appear as if things are well thought out in this department. Probably the best setup advice that can be given about the C1 Mobile is to locate a sunny area and take it for all its worth. If you are living where there is no sun, then perhaps consider buying a warming drink instead.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes