Let's start by looking at some specifications.
Input - Solar Panel: 5.5V/80mA
Input USB: 5v/300mA
Li-ion Rechargeable Battery: 4440mWh
Output: DC 5.5 V = 500mA
There's nothing too exciting here really. Solar panels in general are a great idea and really should be used a whole lot more than they are. On the battery side of things the C1 Mobile uses a lithium Ion battery to store the sun's rays.
If you want to find out about how solar panel technology works there are many free sources of information out there. My knowledge does not stretch that far unfortunately, so I'm not the man to explain how they work. I just know that they do and well.
Connectivity is well handled with a large assortment of different plugs and adaptors to cater to the wide range of different devices capable of being charged by the C1 Mobile.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood