Let's start by looking at some specifications.
Input - Solar Panel: 5.5V/80mA
Input USB: 5v/300mA
Li-ion Rechargeable Battery: 4440mWh
Output: DC 5.5 V = 500mA
There's nothing too exciting here really. Solar panels in general are a great idea and really should be used a whole lot more than they are. On the battery side of things the C1 Mobile uses a lithium Ion battery to store the sun's rays.
If you want to find out about how solar panel technology works there are many free sources of information out there. My knowledge does not stretch that far unfortunately, so I'm not the man to explain how they work. I just know that they do and well.
Connectivity is well handled with a large assortment of different plugs and adaptors to cater to the wide range of different devices capable of being charged by the C1 Mobile.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- ARCHOS unveils the larger screened Diamond Plus smartphone
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20