Package and Contents
Now that we know what we are dealing with, let's take a closer look at the package and contents and see what's included. The packaging from Arctic Cooling has always had a typically icy appearance with lots of graduated silver bits and an overall quite stern look about it.
The packaging here boasts neither flamboyance nor the sort of "jump out and grab you" color scheme featured on many items these days.
The packaging on the C1 mobile is neither attractive nor badly executed its just there to serve a purpose; to hold the item securely in place that you're in the process of buying. This side clearly states what can be done with the C1 Mobile.
Also featured is a detailed summary of everything on the rear side. Inside can be found one solar panel and several different adaptors for the major phone brands as well as of course the USB cable.
A product manual is also included to aid with any problems encountered during setup.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Third 'Cloverfield' film revealed & delayed by 8 months
- John Glenn, the first American to orbit the Earth, dies
- AMD reboots its drivers with Crimson ReLive Edition
- Faraday Future car will have cameras instead of mirrors
- SpaceX's December launch postponed until early January
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel