Package and Contents
Now that we know what we are dealing with, let's take a closer look at the package and contents and see what's included. The packaging from Arctic Cooling has always had a typically icy appearance with lots of graduated silver bits and an overall quite stern look about it.
The packaging here boasts neither flamboyance nor the sort of "jump out and grab you" color scheme featured on many items these days.
The packaging on the C1 mobile is neither attractive nor badly executed its just there to serve a purpose; to hold the item securely in place that you're in the process of buying. This side clearly states what can be done with the C1 Mobile.
Also featured is a detailed summary of everything on the rear side. Inside can be found one solar panel and several different adaptors for the major phone brands as well as of course the USB cable.
A product manual is also included to aid with any problems encountered during setup.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Nintendo to produce 18 million Switch consoles this year
- GIVEAWAY: Patriot Viper V570 Mouse and V370 RGB Headset
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017