Package and Contents
Now that we know what we are dealing with, let's take a closer look at the package and contents and see what's included. The packaging from Arctic Cooling has always had a typically icy appearance with lots of graduated silver bits and an overall quite stern look about it.
The packaging here boasts neither flamboyance nor the sort of "jump out and grab you" color scheme featured on many items these days.
The packaging on the C1 mobile is neither attractive nor badly executed its just there to serve a purpose; to hold the item securely in place that you're in the process of buying. This side clearly states what can be done with the C1 Mobile.
Also featured is a detailed summary of everything on the rear side. Inside can be found one solar panel and several different adaptors for the major phone brands as well as of course the USB cable.
A product manual is also included to aid with any problems encountered during setup.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league