Since taking a path less trodden with material choices, the Swedish cooling masters have impressed with their beautifully designed ear bud audio solutions. Two of these I wrote about earlier this year. Today we see yet another divergence away from the familiar for the Swedish company; this time into the world of the eco-friendly with the C1 Mobile from Arctic Cooling.
This totally portable USB based charging solution that enlists the aid of a small solar panel in order to glean the suns rays from the sky and ultimately into our portable devices for later consumption. Even though the C1 is quite simply a unique device in some ways, it still has to perform some basic functions well. Given the fantastic track record of previous products tested, Arctic Cooling has a standard of sorts to live up to.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Square Enix could crowdfund the localization of its Japanese games
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS
- GELID Announces the GC-Pro Thermal Compound