Package and Contents
My first thought upon looking at the box the Rampage III Gene was that it was just a chopped off version of the Rampage III Extreme, or any other ROG box for that matter. However, while there are similarities, there are also some differences.
After we noted the size of the box, we went to take a look at the board through what we thought was going to be a clear plastic window under the front flap. When we lifted the flap we did not get a look at the RIIIG, but instead saw a listing of features.
Flipping around to the back of the box returned us to a box that looks much like the RIIIE. You get a few features on the side and a specifications list.
Inside the is the now familiar second box for the motherboard. This replaces the typical anti-static bag that is more commonly used. Unlike other boards in the ROG line, the accessories are stored in a tray below instead of a removable box.
Despite not being in a removable box, the loot sent out with the RIIIG is still top notch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league