Package and Contents
My first thought upon looking at the box the Rampage III Gene was that it was just a chopped off version of the Rampage III Extreme, or any other ROG box for that matter. However, while there are similarities, there are also some differences.
After we noted the size of the box, we went to take a look at the board through what we thought was going to be a clear plastic window under the front flap. When we lifted the flap we did not get a look at the RIIIG, but instead saw a listing of features.
Flipping around to the back of the box returned us to a box that looks much like the RIIIE. You get a few features on the side and a specifications list.
Inside the is the now familiar second box for the motherboard. This replaces the typical anti-static bag that is more commonly used. Unlike other boards in the ROG line, the accessories are stored in a tray below instead of a removable box.
Despite not being in a removable box, the loot sent out with the RIIIG is still top notch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Apple stock is tanking, with large investor pulling his money out
- PC gaming continues to make more money than consoles
- NVIDIA to unveil next-gen GeForce on the same day as Battlefield 5
- NVIDIA's next-gen video cards will be available at retail in June
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched