Package and Contents
My first thought upon looking at the box the Rampage III Gene was that it was just a chopped off version of the Rampage III Extreme, or any other ROG box for that matter. However, while there are similarities, there are also some differences.
After we noted the size of the box, we went to take a look at the board through what we thought was going to be a clear plastic window under the front flap. When we lifted the flap we did not get a look at the RIIIG, but instead saw a listing of features.
Flipping around to the back of the box returned us to a box that looks much like the RIIIE. You get a few features on the side and a specifications list.
Inside the is the now familiar second box for the motherboard. This replaces the typical anti-static bag that is more commonly used. Unlike other boards in the ROG line, the accessories are stored in a tray below instead of a removable box.
Despite not being in a removable box, the loot sent out with the RIIIG is still top notch.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Destiny 2 uses hybrid servers, P2P and peer-to-client
- Dreamcast's Seaman game is getting a sequel
- Only 37% of active PS4 users bought PS Plus
- Capcom wants to resurrect old IPs
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017