There is no doubt that the ASUS Republic of Games line-up is one of the best on the market. Sure, you can get a good board from this company or that, but as far as a single line goes, you would be hard pressed to find better than the Republic of Gamers. We have had the pleasure of testing out most of the current crop and are now able to take a look at another one.
This time on the bench is the Rampage III Gene. The RIIIG (as we will call it moving forward) is the little brother to the Rampage III Extreme. It is an X58 based Micro ATX board with some of the same features of the much larger RIIIE. You also get a few extras that are not found on the RIIIE; these extras seem geared exactly towards the LAN party crowd.
With a price tag of $239.99 from NewEgg.com it is about $150 less expensive than the RIIIE. Now, let's see if it still has the same performance level.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017