Setup and Installation
The Cine5 is not an overly complex beast and should not provide any substantial difficulties when being set up.
The controls for the system are a fairly simple affair, so there really isn't need for any calibration to be done when setting up. But it's probably a good idea to set your Windows volume level and/or soundcard volume to about 85% and then use the Cine5 control to act as your master dial.
This will just save a bit of messing around with juggling more than one control at a time. Also, be sure that your soundcard is set to 5.1 to avoid confusion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ARK Survival Evolved dedicated servers go live on PS4
- Shenmue III secures publishing deal with Deep Silver
- Elite Dangerous exceeds 2.75 million copies sold
- Bethesda hiring spree probably isn't for Elder Scrolls 6
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes