The Package and Contents
Now that we know what we are dealing with, let's take a closer look at the package and contents and see what's included.
The Cine5 is packaged much like any other stylish and sleek ASUS product to date.
This particular design captures the interest of a wandering eye quite well, with a flat black background being met with some bright text, exclaiming unbridled potential within.
The front of the package makes the stern claim that this product is indeed the most compact speaker of its kind in the world. And accordingly, must be met with appropriate raptures by the techno savvy masses. We think so anyway.
Inside the stealthy black packaging can be found the glisteningly shinny Cine5. Now, our first reaction to the stature of the Cine5 was how small it is.
The size of the package and the image on the front of said package both lead an unsuspecting individual to imagine that inside may be found a speaker of reasonable girth.
This is not the case at all. In fact, the Cine5 is indeed, very compact, as stated clearly.
Before we get to all of that, though, the space underneath the Cine5 is occupied by some documentation, some necessary cables and a good deal of foam to boot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Turtle Beach shows off Star Wars Battlefront-themed headphones
- Head of Islamic State Cyber Caliphate killed by drone strike
- Scosche launches the boomBOTTLE+ waterproof Bluetooth speaker
- XCOM 2 delayed to 2016 on all platforms
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20