The Package and Contents
Now that we know what we are dealing with, let's take a closer look at the package and contents and see what's included.
The Cine5 is packaged much like any other stylish and sleek ASUS product to date.
This particular design captures the interest of a wandering eye quite well, with a flat black background being met with some bright text, exclaiming unbridled potential within.
The front of the package makes the stern claim that this product is indeed the most compact speaker of its kind in the world. And accordingly, must be met with appropriate raptures by the techno savvy masses. We think so anyway.
Inside the stealthy black packaging can be found the glisteningly shinny Cine5. Now, our first reaction to the stature of the Cine5 was how small it is.
The size of the package and the image on the front of said package both lead an unsuspecting individual to imagine that inside may be found a speaker of reasonable girth.
This is not the case at all. In fact, the Cine5 is indeed, very compact, as stated clearly.
Before we get to all of that, though, the space underneath the Cine5 is occupied by some documentation, some necessary cables and a good deal of foam to boot.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda hiring spree probably isn't for Elder Scrolls 6
- Galaxy Note 4 batteries recalled due to fire risk
- Xbox One X pre-orders to go live this Sunday
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes