The Build and Finished Product
Getting the build underway, I mounted the adapters to the hard drive, and slid in the optical drive and secured it with the tool-less clips. The hard drive can go in any of the other slots, but needs the use of screws to secure it.
The front bezel takes just as much force to get back on as it did to come off. I like them to be tight fitting, but I almost felt I was going to break it a few times.
Going with an ATX motherboard was not an issue. Everything installed simply and there were no issues during the build. The wire management holes are very well placed and do offer a very clean finished product on the inside.
Adding a black PSU and having a black bracket on the GPU only make the back look even better when finished. I know nobody really pays attention to the back, but Sharkoon offers a clean looking product all the way around.
Wiring behind the motherboard tray was easy. With all the holes in the right locations, the wiring practically manages itself. Just a few ties to keep the wiring secure is all I needed to keep them free from any issues mounting the panel. There is no need to call a friend over to help you get it on like I have to on a lot of cases.
With everything installed, it doesn't change the overall appearance much at all. Aside from the occasional blinking of the HDD activity light, with no included fans, the chassis is quite subdued. With a bit more money you can add any color LED fans or any speed and noise level, to completely change the character of the finished product.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Did you want a Nokia Android smartphone? Here are three!
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand