The Sharkoon rebel9 Pro Economy Mid Tower Case
The front of the Rebel9 PE is all black with chrome accents. The six, ventilated bay covers can unscrew from the back to allow for 5.25" devices to show through the front bezel. The large area at the bottom behind the Sharkoon logo will allow for a 120mm fan to be placed behind.
The side of the chassis is painted in a matte black, and this side door panel offers room for two 120mm fans to be added if you desire. At the very left edge, you can see Sharkoon uses the large plastic covered, steel thumbscrews to hold the panels in place.
Even the rear of the chassis got the black paint scheme. With a bottom mounted power supply, it allows for the rest of the area for the motherboard I/O, seven expansion slots, and the rest is well ventilated. The fan hole will accept both 80mm and 120mm fan sizes, and below it, there are even holes to pass water cooling through.
The rear panel is very plain. The only thing noteworthy to see on this panel is the finger groove at the right. This will allow you to be able to hold on to something while trying to open it.
The front I/O connections are on the top of this chassis. Behind the large power button and the smaller reset button you will find connectivity for two USB 2.o ports, an e-SATA, and audio in and out connections. Further back, and out of focus, there is a vented area to allow for installation of either a 120mm or 140mm fan.
Underneath of the Rebel9 PE you will find it is supported with rubber feet. In the middle under the PSU, the case is not only ventilated but also offers a fan filter.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Formula E planning driverless championship for 2016
- Microsoft has reportedly fired 60 engineers working on HoloLens
- Recreational drone literally pokes UK toddler's eye out
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'
- F1 2015: 'RACING AS CHAMPIONS' AHEAD OF THE 2015 FORMULA 1 ETIHAD AIRWAYS ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX
- Nintendo Download Highlights New Digital Content for Nintendo Systems - Nov. 26, 2015