Sharkoon is a company that I have yet to have the opportunity to look at any products from. I have seen the name and caught the news release for the latest submissions to our labs. This will be a three part series of reviews, as all three of the latest submissions of cases play off each other designs, but offer a fully customizable budget entry and a more midrange offering with a couple of fans supplied . Lastly, there will be a more top end model with Aluminum as the big treat.
I figured we might as well start at the bottom end and finish the trio with the best offering. The budget chassis of this series offers some nice features, such as tool-less bays and a completely open front bay arrangement, which allows for endless options for drive placement. In the "Economy" model, you still even get wire management options, but there is a complete lack of fans. This will allow for a complete customization of the air flow and noise levels this case will produce. Most of us end up replacing the stock chassis fans anyways, so starting off with this case there are fan choices that will need to be considered as well.
I realize that there are a couple of models of the Rebel9 Pro, but with a name like "Economy" in the title, my hopes aren't that high to be honest. Trying to be as objectionable as possible, I will throw away my expectations and just get to the nitty gritty of what Sharkoon has laid out for us to see in the Rebel9 Pro Economy mid tower chassis. Grab a beverage and get a comfortable seat, while I go through and show just what this bare case concept has to offer, and if you should plan to build your next "economy-build" in this chassis.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Doom update adds Deathmatch, private matches
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- GIGABYTE X150M-PRO ECC Xeon Motherboard Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now