A Closer Look at the VOT125 and VX2739wm
The physical dimensions of the VOT125 are 1.5" x 5.11" x 4.5" (39mm x 130mm x 115mm), making it roughly the size of four stacked CD jewel cases. I/O on the machine consists of 4xUSB 2.0 (1 rear), DVI out, HDMI out, Gigabit Ethernet, SD-MMC-MS combo card reader, 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi, mic jack and headphone jack. As you will see from the various pictures below, there is no optical drive.
ViewSonic provides a 1-year limited warranty with the VOT125.
ViewSonic refers to the VX2739wm as the "World's First 27-inch 1ms Monitor" in its product literature. The monitor's 1080p, 16:9 panel features a 100,000:1 contrast ratio, HDMI, DVI and VGA inputs for video, as well as a 4-port USB hub, an audio-in jack and (interestingly) an audio-out jack. According to ViewSonic, when used in "Eco-mode," the monitor uses 35% less energy than in standard mode.
ViewSonic warrantees the VX2739wm for 3 years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [A Closer Look at the VOT125 and VX2739wm]
- Page 4 [Set-Up & Piggybacking]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- Nintendo Switch handheld delivers console-quality gaming
- Microsoft drop Shocktober sale a week before Halloween
- Nintendo Switch to have wide array of hardware add-ons
- Heavy Rain and Detroit developer experimenting with VR
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications