Known mostly for its monitor and projector lines, ViewSonic has recently rolled out a new line of Mini PCs (AKA "Nettops") and All-in-Ones. Today, we'll take a look at two new products from the company; the VOT125 Mini PC and the VX2739wm LCD monitor.
This particular combo boasts the ability to physically integrate with one another using the VESA mounting standard. The computer basically piggybacks on the rear of the monitor (more on that later).
Our VOT125 sample sports an Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo SU7300 (Atom) processor running at 1.3GHz per core, two gigs of DDR2 memory, a 250GB SATA 5400RPM HDD and Intel Mobile 4-Series Express graphics, all mounted on a tiny Intel GS45-based mobo-essentially a netbook in a micro-desktop form factor. The SU3700 represents the fasted CPU available for this machine, with other "Ultra-Low Voltage" options including a Celeron 743, Celeron SU2300 and Pentium SU4100.
The system is powered by a 19V DC 65W laptop-style power adaptor and comes standard with the 32-bit version of Windows 7 Home Premium. The Windows Experience Index rates this configuration at 3.2 on a not-at-all-confusing scale of 7.9.
Let's move onward and check out the VOT125 and VX2739wm in closer detail.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Pricing and Availability]
- Page 3 [A Closer Look at the VOT125 and VX2739wm]
- Page 4 [Set-Up & Piggybacking]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives