The MSI GX740 is a very attractive notebook with red trim along with brushed black aluminum.
On the front edge of the computer is a pair of speakers along with the status LEDs to show what's going on with the machine. You can also see a bit of the bottom here with a subwoofer, cooling grates and the covers over RAM and storage.
You can see the brushed black aluminum looking top of the machine here along with the back panel. On the rear we have cooling vents, HDMI out, D-Sub and the power port.
The left side is packed with the Kensington lock port, RJ-11 port, RJ-45 port, a pair of USB ports and the DVD drive.
The right side of the machine has the Express Card slot, memory card reader, USB, eSATA, FireWire, headphone/line in/line out ports and cooling vents.
This shot gives a good look at the screen, which is much glossier than it looks here. The touch sensors for media control and other functions are pictured as well, along with the mic and webcam.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel hits record $14.8 billion second quarter earnings
- Battlegrounds on Xbox One X: 30-40FPS with 100 in server
- Full PC with AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper starts at just $1699
- AMD Ryzen 5 2500U spotted, new APU rocks Vega GPU tech
- AMD Radeon RX Vega could be priced at up to $850
- Fnatic Gear RUSH G1 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Asrock A88M-G/3.1 + A10-7860K = freezes in the idle state
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 Dual 3G: Mid-Range On The Cheap
- AMD Ryzen 3 1300X and Ryzen 3 1200 CPU Review
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba introduces TR200 SATA retail SSD series with 64-layer 3D flash memory
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers