The OCZ Agility 2 240GB SSD
Here we get our first look at the OCZ Agility 2. On the outside it is a standard SSD and the label on the front doesn't give us too much information other than it is an Agility 2.
On the back label we were able to find the capacity, model and serial numbers. The four standard SATA spec mounting locations were also found on this side of the drive.
The OCZ Agility 2 is a standard 9mm height and the mounting locations were also present on the sides.
Standard SATA power and data connections are also present. When the drive is attached to the supplied desktop mounting bracket the power and data connections are kept where they are suppose to be. This makes installing the drive into a drive bay very easy.
Our sample Agility 2 used Intel flash, eight chips on each side for a total of sixteen.
The PCB on our Agility 2 was the "super capacitor" PCB that we have found on all of OCZ's SandForce based products. This is an enterprise class PCB that will be used on OCZ's enterprise drives as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league