Accessories and Documentation
The hardware included is pretty simple. You get a bag with two extra risers, used in an m-ATX installation. Then of course there are the motherboard mounting screws, power supply mounting screws, and a few drive mounting screws, just in case you find the tool-less mechanisms not secure enough to travel. For day to day use on a desktop, they are plenty secure. The angled bit of black metal and two screws are used to additionally secure the power supply inside the chassis.
The manual or book rather, has a lot of information included. The manual is multi-lingual, but still offers great explanations to go along with the illustrations.
The hard drive racks work simply, but with a design I haven't seen yet. Most times you have to "stretch" these trays around the drives. SilverStone has added a new thought here. The long oval bit in the side of the tray removes. You just simply slide the drive in and push in the bit of plastic that house pins to secure the drive in place.
I wanted to show just how the top panel can be used. All I had to do was slide in the fans and lock it under two of the four tabs in the middle. The choice of flow is up to you. While SilverStone shows the fans should blow in on their site, I see no reason they can't blow out as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms they won't unveil the S8 at MWC 2017
- White Xiaomi Mi MIX will be available very soon
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni