The XClio Blackhawk Color Full Tower Case
Since the front of the chassis now uses a door, the black ABS plastic has a much cleaner look this time around. There are nine removable mesh covers to allow for options in drive installation. The bottom bat is ventilated, but the cover is not removable.
The left side panel takes on a big change as well. This rather large window and 250mm fan are installed in the Color Version. The window allows for a good view of all the main components while the fan floods them with air flow and many choices of color from the LEDs.
The rear of the chassis is laid out exactly as the original, just this time it gets a fresh coat of black paint. The top of the chassis hangs over the back and houses three LEDs to light up the wiring, no need for a flashlight here! There are some water cooling holes, albeit they are tiny, mixed in with the ventilated areas and rear I/O. The expansion slot covers are held in with thumbscrews, and there is a reversible plate in the PSU mounting hole.
The Blackhawk Color also used a plain rear door. Just enough to close it off and hide some wires.
The top of the Blackhawk Color also stays the same. Under it however, the old black fans with blue LED lighting have been replaced with these 120mm, clear, 256 color LED fans. At the front is the same control panel and light bar separating the two.
The only noticeable change in the front panel is that XClio actually replaced one of the aluminum buttons with a dysfunctional plastic slug. The middle row of fan control, switch furthest right, near the USB connections, is the one I mean.
Nothing notable of change under here. If it isn't broke, why fix it? These rubber feet keep the case from sliding, and will protect whatever surface it is sitting on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- P.T. influenced game now coming to Xbox One and PS4, possibly VR
- Fox greenlights 'Deadpool' sequel before release of first
- Oculus founder says Rift pre-orders far outweigh dev kit orders
- FreeSync coming to mid-range HP laptops later this year
- iOS 9.3 beta 3 is out, adds Verizon Wi-Fi Calling, CarPlay features
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance