The XClio Blackhawk Color Full Tower Case
Since the front of the chassis now uses a door, the black ABS plastic has a much cleaner look this time around. There are nine removable mesh covers to allow for options in drive installation. The bottom bat is ventilated, but the cover is not removable.
The left side panel takes on a big change as well. This rather large window and 250mm fan are installed in the Color Version. The window allows for a good view of all the main components while the fan floods them with air flow and many choices of color from the LEDs.
The rear of the chassis is laid out exactly as the original, just this time it gets a fresh coat of black paint. The top of the chassis hangs over the back and houses three LEDs to light up the wiring, no need for a flashlight here! There are some water cooling holes, albeit they are tiny, mixed in with the ventilated areas and rear I/O. The expansion slot covers are held in with thumbscrews, and there is a reversible plate in the PSU mounting hole.
The Blackhawk Color also used a plain rear door. Just enough to close it off and hide some wires.
The top of the Blackhawk Color also stays the same. Under it however, the old black fans with blue LED lighting have been replaced with these 120mm, clear, 256 color LED fans. At the front is the same control panel and light bar separating the two.
The only noticeable change in the front panel is that XClio actually replaced one of the aluminum buttons with a dysfunctional plastic slug. The middle row of fan control, switch furthest right, near the USB connections, is the one I mean.
Nothing notable of change under here. If it isn't broke, why fix it? These rubber feet keep the case from sliding, and will protect whatever surface it is sitting on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now