The XClio Blackhawk Color Full Tower Case
Since the front of the chassis now uses a door, the black ABS plastic has a much cleaner look this time around. There are nine removable mesh covers to allow for options in drive installation. The bottom bat is ventilated, but the cover is not removable.
The left side panel takes on a big change as well. This rather large window and 250mm fan are installed in the Color Version. The window allows for a good view of all the main components while the fan floods them with air flow and many choices of color from the LEDs.
The rear of the chassis is laid out exactly as the original, just this time it gets a fresh coat of black paint. The top of the chassis hangs over the back and houses three LEDs to light up the wiring, no need for a flashlight here! There are some water cooling holes, albeit they are tiny, mixed in with the ventilated areas and rear I/O. The expansion slot covers are held in with thumbscrews, and there is a reversible plate in the PSU mounting hole.
The Blackhawk Color also used a plain rear door. Just enough to close it off and hide some wires.
The top of the Blackhawk Color also stays the same. Under it however, the old black fans with blue LED lighting have been replaced with these 120mm, clear, 256 color LED fans. At the front is the same control panel and light bar separating the two.
The only noticeable change in the front panel is that XClio actually replaced one of the aluminum buttons with a dysfunctional plastic slug. The middle row of fan control, switch furthest right, near the USB connections, is the one I mean.
Nothing notable of change under here. If it isn't broke, why fix it? These rubber feet keep the case from sliding, and will protect whatever surface it is sitting on.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand