Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Just like the original Blackhawk the main 0.8mm SECC chassis keeps all the same design elements and features. The real change inside is the black interior paint job. On the outside, the most notable change is that addition of a clear window. With the addition of the window, comes a much larger 250mm fan placed to add direct air flow to your graphics cards and processor. Looking a bit deeper, I found there is a door to gain access to the drives and to the releases for the drive covers, and fans for cleaning them. While this part of the design loses its once tool-less functions for the fans and covers but retains them for the drives installations.
Aside from the 250mm fan in the door panel, the cooling system inside the Color version is handled the same way. There are two 120mm fans in the front door panel, and also two 120mm fan at the top behind a mesh cover. The rear exhaust has room to add another 120mm fan, but XClio chose again to leave this hole empty. One major change to the cooling system is the actual fans being used. XClio has moved to a clear frame and fins for the 256 color fans versus the black ones with blue LEDs in the Blackhawk. Not only do the clear fans look better when not in action, but the shine of the LEDs will react much better to clear fans, spreading the color through the blades and frames.
Shopping as I usually do, hunting things down through Google, I was able to locate the case for sale currently. Although there is only one listed e-tailer, I am sure we can all be happy on who it is. I located the XClio Blackhawk Color at Newegg for $149.99. The original Blackhawk retailed for right around $100 when it released. How about we get down to it, and see just what this extra $30 demand in pricing gets you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni