Specifications, Availability and Pricing
Just like the original Blackhawk the main 0.8mm SECC chassis keeps all the same design elements and features. The real change inside is the black interior paint job. On the outside, the most notable change is that addition of a clear window. With the addition of the window, comes a much larger 250mm fan placed to add direct air flow to your graphics cards and processor. Looking a bit deeper, I found there is a door to gain access to the drives and to the releases for the drive covers, and fans for cleaning them. While this part of the design loses its once tool-less functions for the fans and covers but retains them for the drives installations.
Aside from the 250mm fan in the door panel, the cooling system inside the Color version is handled the same way. There are two 120mm fans in the front door panel, and also two 120mm fan at the top behind a mesh cover. The rear exhaust has room to add another 120mm fan, but XClio chose again to leave this hole empty. One major change to the cooling system is the actual fans being used. XClio has moved to a clear frame and fins for the 256 color fans versus the black ones with blue LEDs in the Blackhawk. Not only do the clear fans look better when not in action, but the shine of the LEDs will react much better to clear fans, spreading the color through the blades and frames.
Shopping as I usually do, hunting things down through Google, I was able to locate the case for sale currently. Although there is only one listed e-tailer, I am sure we can all be happy on who it is. I located the XClio Blackhawk Color at Newegg for $149.99. The original Blackhawk retailed for right around $100 when it released. How about we get down to it, and see just what this extra $30 demand in pricing gets you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD