With most case revisions, it takes quite a bit of time, planning, listening to the buyers and possibly some re-tooling to be able to work out what the best options and ideas are to place in their revised chassis. XClio is breaking that mold. With just a couple of months passing since I got the original, I got wind of the possibility to review the newest revision. The original Blackhawk we took a look at back in February, and he we are now taking a look at the improved version.
The new version of this chassis is named the XClio Color, and rightly so. There is an innovative fan lighting system that gives you not only sectional control like the original, but can rotate through 256 colors, and be stopped to keep any of those 256 colors that you like the best. There is also an addition of a front door now to replace the little clips that held in the fans previously. This time around the door opens to allow access to the drives and the fans for maintenance. I've said this many times, I love it when a case is black inside and out, and XClio stepped up to give us just that as well.
Looking back at the original Blackhawk, I do remember it was a nice, easy to work in case, with an already great setup for making the chassis glow with blue LED lighting, even in the back of the chassis. Keeping all of those original concepts, improving the looks internally, and adding a window so you can see the results has me wondering how they could do better. To answer just that is my goal. So Let's have a close look as I compare the old versus the new.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched