With most case revisions, it takes quite a bit of time, planning, listening to the buyers and possibly some re-tooling to be able to work out what the best options and ideas are to place in their revised chassis. XClio is breaking that mold. With just a couple of months passing since I got the original, I got wind of the possibility to review the newest revision. The original Blackhawk we took a look at back in February, and he we are now taking a look at the improved version.
The new version of this chassis is named the XClio Color, and rightly so. There is an innovative fan lighting system that gives you not only sectional control like the original, but can rotate through 256 colors, and be stopped to keep any of those 256 colors that you like the best. There is also an addition of a front door now to replace the little clips that held in the fans previously. This time around the door opens to allow access to the drives and the fans for maintenance. I've said this many times, I love it when a case is black inside and out, and XClio stepped up to give us just that as well.
Looking back at the original Blackhawk, I do remember it was a nice, easy to work in case, with an already great setup for making the chassis glow with blue LED lighting, even in the back of the chassis. Keeping all of those original concepts, improving the looks internally, and adding a window so you can see the results has me wondering how they could do better. To answer just that is my goal. So Let's have a close look as I compare the old versus the new.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis