The Corsair Force F120 120GB SSD
The outside of the Corsair F120 has everything you could want. Here we see the brushed aluminum case with a sticker on the top side that gives us the model and serial number.
The bottom of the F120 has the four mounting locations that make installation to an adapter very easy.
Both sides of the F120 also have the standard mounting locations that make installation easy in notebook adapters.
On the back we see that standard SATA power and data connectors are where they should be so installing the Corsair Force Series of products will be very easy in nearly all computers.
As mentioned previously Corsair is shipping the Force drives with a desktop adapter. Here we see the drive loaded into the adapter. As you can see the drive sits off to one side as it should. This keeps the SATA power and data ports in line with specifications that state where they ports should be.
The Corsair F100 that we looked at used what I call the Super Capacitor PCB since it has a spot on the back for the enterprise SF-1500's super capacitor. The F120 uses a different PCB that we have not ran across in a review before.
The F120 also uses Intel flash this time, sixteen total when you add both sides of the PCB. The F100 used Micron flash but we suspect the specs are the same since Intel and Micron now have a joint venture on flash memory.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni