The NZXT Sentry LXE High Performance Fan Controller
The Sentry LXE is made from a 5mm thick piece of black anodized aluminum that is bent to make both the face plate, and the stand. The aluminum is cut around a 5.25" LCD touch screen, and the Aluminum is left exposed for a contrasting surround for the screen. Lastly you will find a white NZXT logo in the middle at the bottom.
From the side you can get a better idea how the Aluminum is formed. Not only is this an attractive looking unit, but the 5mm thickness makes the LXE structurally, very sound.
Four screws hold the plastic cover on over the PCB and back of the LCD. I did pull this cover to have a look inside, and to be honest, there isn't much more than a blue PCB in there, and of course the back of the LCD screen. I don't really see any reason you would ever need to be in here.
Connectivity to the LXE display unit is done via this 8-pin, keyed, female clip. There is an included cable to be used here, which I will show you in the accessories section.
Under the Sentry LXE, NZXT added two this strips of rubber. These will not only keep the LXE from moving around on any surface, it also protects these same surfaces from damage or scratches.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The NZXT Sentry LXE High Performance Fan Controller]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Powering, Settings and the Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design